You are good, You are good

When there's nothing good in me

You are love, You are love

On display for all to see


You are light, You are light

When the darkness closes in

You are hope, You are hope

You have covered all my sin


You are peace, You are peace

When my fear is crippling

You are true, You are true

Even in my wandering

You are joy, You are joy

You're the reason that I sing

You are life, You are life

In You death has lost its sting


Oh, I'm runing to Your arms, I'm running to your arms

The riches of Your love, will always be enough

Nothing compares to Your embrace

Light of the world

Forever reign


You are more, You are more

Than my words will ever say

You are Lord, You are Lord

All creation will proclaim

You are here, You are here

In Your presence I'm made whole

You are God, You are God

Of all else I'm letting go


My heart will sing

No other name

Jesus, Jesus

*.* Child of God *.*

Photobucket
Name:Ang Jia Cheng aka JAJC call myself joseph Age:20 School:Ex-ctss,Ex-Ite west Affiliations:City Harvest Church,W229,Bookstore ministry =) Christian(it a relationship with him!) Interest:Wushu,Surfing The Internet,Music,Sports,Reading Comic,Listening To Radio,Serving God,Learning Guitar And Many More!

*.* Goals *.*

♥ Jesus
♥ Family
♥ Guitar Grade 8
♥ Diploma in Music Guitar
♥ outings
♥ True Love
♥ Complete NS
♥ Spiritual Breakthrough
♥ MM of CHC


*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* ChatBox *.*



*.* Useful links *.*

Asia Conference
Attributes
Attributes Blog
CK C.O.D.E R.E.D Youth Camp Blog
Cell group blog!
City Harvest Church
City Harvest Education Centre
City News
Christian City Church
Davis
Dean Guitars
Echomusic
FinaGuitars
Gibson Guitars
G2000
G4C
Hillsong United
Hillsong Music
Hotmail
ITE
Jack&Danny Guitars
Jay Chou
JiTaPU
Pst KongHee
KBOX
marketing management
My friendster profile
Newgrounds
Nikki Fletcher
Pst PhilPringle
PhotoBucket
Steve Munsey Ministry
Sanguo
Sanguo Forum
Sanguo Forum
SonyEricsson
Swee Lee
Shineon
SuperBand
TuZI
TheBlueThing
Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune Forum
YES 933 dj peifen
YES 933
YiXuanFeng
YiXuanFeng Forum

*.* My Friends *.*

Amy
Bo hao
Beatrice
ChuXuan
Delia
Estee Wan Ling
Elisabeth
Eadelin
Grace
Germaine
Hee Cheng
Huifen
Hannah
Isabelle
Jac
Jacqueline
JingMin
Jess
Jiaxin
Jessie
Jessica
Joedy
Jovin
Jonathan Teo
Joycelyn Tan
Joycelyn Huang
Jin Xian
Kimberley
Kexian
Khor Nee
Linda♥
Lebrone
MeiJuan
Michael
Michelle
Michelle Fu
Meiqi
Natalie Teong
PeiQi
Rara
Ronald
Rina
Ryan
Ruby
Roy Tan
Shirly
Sherly Teo
Tecky
Veronica
Wendy Ang
Waiteng
Wei Ling
Wei Tian
Wendy Seah
Yixin
YuanHe
YiLiang

*.* Bible Verses That Keep My Heart Burning ♥ *.*

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus looked at them and said to them, “With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” John 16:24 Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. Psalm 27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 47:1 Oh, clap your hands, all you peoples! Shout to God with the voice of triumph! James 1:2-3 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. Isaiah 40:21 Have you not known? Have you not heard? Has it not been told you from the beginning? Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth? Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death. Psalm 23:1-6 The LORD is my shepherd;I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; For You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You anoint my head with oil; My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life; And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever. Luke 6:38 Give, and it will be given to you: good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.” 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love. John 7:38 He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.” Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. http://nelsonbibles.com/

*.* Search The Bible *.*

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

*.* Church Statement *.*

To build a church with a strong spiritual atmosphere of faith and purity, where every member is released into ministry, discipled in the great commandment to obey the great commission.

*.* Music *.*

Forever Reign by Hillsong

*.* Archives *.*

Created by Charisma
Found at Blogskins

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

*.* Packed Sep *.*

Whoot indeed it is an packed sep for me cause it is very eventful! First up there will be a sub zone meeting this thur at jurong west church it a distress event but i want to perform i don't will Alvin help me ask for it. Nevertheless it is going to be an exciting and meaningful event !

Secondly I will be performing wushu for my secondary school mid autum festival ! So excited for it cause i will be in two events a group and an individual event. Well I just want to thank God that I still have the chance to perform!

Well last it i will be going ns on 15 of sep 08! hahaha well it mark a new chapter in my life where i will meet new peoples who i do not know i got to work with them for two years yup. I pray that I will not meet any small people translate it in chinese and you will know what I mean ^_^ alright that all for today!

I shone with Jesus! Pray Until Somethings Happen! Carriers Of Divine Encounters! One Things I Ask That I May Dwell In Your House Forever. We Are Living To Make Your Name High Jesus You Gave What The World Couldn't Offer Us We Are Free! With Eyes On High We Praise You And With One Voice We Come Together Our One Desire To Praise You And Lift You Up In Our Surrender! So We Will Run Altogether Our Hearts Aflame With A Fire That Can't Be Tame Our God All Glory To Your Name Jesus! Freely You Gave It All For Us Surrendered Your Life Upon That Cross Great Is The Love Poured Out For All This Is Our God! Psalm 27:1;Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



| Tuesday, September 02, 2008